Privacy NoticeLast updated: July 11, 2013
What Personal Information About Customers Does GOLDENRAM Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your interactions with GOLDENRAM. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store certain information you enter on our website or give us in other ways. We use the information that you provide for a variety of purposes, including responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use "cookies," and obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses our website.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and helpful, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from GoldenRAM if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages [of any kind] to our customers.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
Does GOLDENRAM Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we share customer information with third parties in certain situations, including but not limited to the following:
- With Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- With Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might buy other business entities or units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but this customer information remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that GOLDENRAM, or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will in all likelihood be one of the transferred assets.
- For the Protection of GOLDENRAM and Others: We release account and other personal information when releasing the information is required by law. We may from time to time do so to protect the rights, property, or safety of GOLDENRAM, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing. Options Available to Customers.
- Customers can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of certain offers and features.
- If you do not want to receive legal notices from us, such as this Privacy Notice, those notices will still govern your use of GOLDENRAM, and it is your responsibility to review them for changes.
- The Help portion of the toolbar on most Internet browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether.
GOLDENRAM does not sell products for purchase by children.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit GOLDENRAM, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Washington. If you have any concern about privacy at GOLDENRAM, please send us a thorough description to email@example.com, and we will try to resolve it.
Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice will also change from time to time. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our website frequently to see any recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account.
Information You Give Us
You provide most such information when you search, buy, participate in a questionnaire, or communicate with sales or customer service. For example, you provide information when you search for a product; place an order through GOLDENRAM, make a purchase; provide information for your account; communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; complete a questionnaire; or provide employer information when opening a corporate account. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including addresses and phone numbers.
Examples of the information we collect and analyze include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information such as browser type and version, operating system, and platform; and purchase history
Information from Other Sources
Examples of information we receive from other sources include updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily; account information, purchase or redemption information, and credit history information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud and to offer certain credit or financial services to some customers.
Information You Can Access
Examples of information you can access easily at GOLDENRAM include up-to-date information regarding recent orders; and product information and product recommendations.